Are you in need of a little creative inspiration? It's Danna here, and I'm sharing my go-to books that help me when I need a fresh idea or want to realign my focus! And please share this list with your friends, creative team, and other who might benefit.
1. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
2. The Artisan Soul by Erwin McManus
3. Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
4. Creative Confidence by Tom Kelley and David Kelley
5. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
6. Make Your Mark by Jocelyn Glei
Also, I've heard good things about these two books that are currently on my reading list:
7. Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull
8. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
What are your go-to books to inspire creativity?